Friday, March 23, 2012

Heel Detox

A few months ago I did a light detox with the Heel Detox-Kit, and I figured I'd take a little time to write about my experience. What I liked most about this is that it's a very gentle detox and it's really easy to use. In my research, I only came across one story that indicated sensitivity to the product. To use this detox, you just put 30 drops of each bottle in your water bottle in the morning and sip it throughout the day. Easy as that! Here is a little more about each of the formulas that comes with the kit:
  • Lymphomyosot - this formula helps to support the lymphatic system.  This formula may also be given in isolation to treat colds, flu, bronchitis, and eczema.
  • Berberis-Homaccord - supports bladder, gallbladder, and kidney function.
  • Nux-Vomica-Hommacord - helps deal with functional disorders in the gastro-intestinal and hepatic region.
The kit lasts for 30 days and it is recommended that you do the detox 1-2 times a year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment