Sunday, August 28, 2011

AIM for a CURE Melanoma Walk

Sponsor JESSICA CASSITY in AIM for a CURE Melanoma Walks

I've signed-up to participate in a Melanoma Walk/Run to raise money for melanoma research and awareness.

This cause is very important to me because II will be walking in memory of my best friend, Laura Gillespie. Laura lost her 5 year long battle with Melanoma on May 10th of this year, at the young age of 30.

I've pledged to raise at least $500 this year, but to do this, I need your help! Please consider making a fully tax-deductible donation so I can reach my goal.

Melanoma is the fastest growing cancer in the United States and worldwide. It is the leading cause of cancer death in women ages 25-30. One person dies every 60 minutes from melanoma. You have less than a 10% chance of surviving 5 years when Melanoma is not caught in the early stages. And, there is no effective medical therapy for metastatic melanoma.

I'm taking on this challenge to do something big that will increase awareness and support research for the CURE. No one deserves to suffer and lose their life at such a young age like Laura. So, please help support this cause!

Thank you so much for you kindness, compassion, and support.

Sincerely,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment