- Organicville Barbeque Sauce - naturally sweetened with agave (not sugar), you'd never even know this was a natural product. The sweet and tangy flavor is delicious!
- Annie's Organic Dijon Mustard - add some zip to your favorite dish with organic mustard. Our recipe of choice is mustard & maple glazed salmon.
- Organic Dried Apricots - Apricots are a great source of fiber and iron. They're a great addition to any stir fry, or tasty on their own as an afternoon snack.
- Eden Organic Juice-Sweetened Cranberries - Cranberries are a great addition to salads, snack mixes, and chicken or turkey dishes. The great thing about these cranberries are that they're naturally sweetened with juice, so they don't have any added sugar.
- Organic Sundried Tomatoes - are a great addition to any pasta dish.
- Lavender & Lemon Scented Natural Hand Sanitizer (regular & travel size) - made with 62% organic ingredients and a blend of essential oils. According to Women's Voices for the Earth, many commercial hand sanitizers contain hormone disrupting chemicals. This is a great way to kill germs, while ensuring that you're using the purest formula to do so.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Healthy Shopping Online
I often use Vitacost as my site of choice for ordering vitamins & supplements. Their prices are great and their free or low rate shipping is an added appeal. In an effort to go "more organic" this year, I recently browsed their organic food selection. I was pleasantly surprised to find some of my favorites, in addition to some new things I'd like to try out as well.